Book Review: Real Dirty by Meghan March


Title: Real Dirty
Author: Meghan March
Genre: New Adult, Contemporary, Romance
Release Date: May 9th, 2017
Publisher:  Self-Published
I have everything a guy could want—a new single burning up the charts, more money than a simple country boy could spend, and a woman I’m planning to marry. Until she doesn’t show up for my proposal. The life I thought was so perfect, isn’t. The guy who thought he had everything, doesn’t. I’ve got my heart on lockdown, but life sends me straight into the path of a mouthy bartender who puts me in my place. Now the only place I want to put her is under me. I thought I was done with love, but maybe I’m just getting started.


 Meghan March delivered yet another read that is sure to leave readers hooked! March brings the heat and drama in this new duet and readers will be anxiously awaiting to get their hands on Real Sexy!

Just when you think Meghan March can't get any better, she goes and delivers yet another fabulous five star read that has me yelling from the rooftops that it's my favorite from her! Real Dirty had everything I was hoping for and more - a sizzling romance, amazing characters that you can easily fall in love with and root for, and even some suspense laced throughout the book that keeps you on the edge of your seat. The second I finished this book, I knew I needed to find out what happened next and gah, the wait is killing me!

One of the things I love about Meghan's works is how she always writes some of the best heroines I've ever read and Ripley was no exception to that. Smart, sassy, confident and maybe just the slightest bit stubborn, she had my heart from the very first page and I was rooting for her throughout it all. Let's not forget about our sexy alpha hero, Boone Thrasher of course. Everything about our country star hero was hot, delicious and downright dirty! The chemistry between Ripley and Boone, oh my god it was sizzling! There wasn't a page in this book that didn't have some heated passion between the two and I was lovin' every minute of it! GAH! I need Real Sexy ASAP!

Meghan March delivered yet another read that is sure to leave readers hooked! March brings the heat and drama in this new duet and readers will be anxiously awaiting to get their hands on Real Sexy!










Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Latest Instagrams