Jan 1, 2017

Blogging Goals for 2017


Happy 2017! With the new year now upon us, I thought today's post could be all about my blogging plans/goals for the new year. Continue reading to see what I have planned for the new year and feel free to leave your own blogging plans or goals for 2017 down in the comments below!



If you follow me on Instagram, you might've seen that yesterday, I celebrated turning 17 with cupcakes and confetti! The day was spent reading my recent read, planning my January blog and Instagram schedule, and watching the fireworks from the beach. It was a fun and relaxing day and I can't thank everyone enough for sending me birthday wishes!

As I look back on 2016, I realize I didn't get to be as productive as I wanted to be in both personal and reading/blogging wise. But with the new year, I'm wanting to make new changes in both aspects. I've already started planning my reading schedule for January and I'm ready to start the new year off with some great reads! Blog posts are already scheduled and ready to go up, and I even have some new features coming soon to the blog and Instagram which you can read more about down below!


2017 READING & BLOGGING PLANS

☕ As I look through my 2017 reading shelf, I'm amazed and excited at how many great reads I have lined up for just January alone! I've already set my GR reading goal to 70 (eeep!) and I'm hoping that I'll be able to complete it unlike this years challenge. To give you guys a little peek inside of what my reading will look like this month, here are four books at the top of my schedule!


☕ I've already read and loved two of these books (reviews will go up for them this coming week and next!) and I'm already starting on my next read, The River at Night by Erica Ferencik which I'm super excited about! 

☕ This year I'm wanting to try and blog and blog hop a lot more and be more productive with my time/reviewing schedule. I've got busy month's ahead of me so I'm definitely going to make the most of them by reading faster and pushing those reviews out by the scheduled date I have them by. I also want to try and get the blog more interactive by blog hopping and reaching out to other readers and bloggers which is always fun! Starting the new year off with some productiveness, pals!


NEW FEATURES:

☕ Not only am I bringing more reviews to the blog, but I'm also starting up a new feature on here called Coffee With Talina where every Sunday I take you guys on a little rewind of my week with what I read, what I reviewed on the blog, what #bookmail I received and more. 

☕ Another feature coming to the blog is something that all New Adult lovers will hopefully enjoy. I won't be going into details about it now, but do keep your eyes peeled for January 9th on both here and Instagram where I'll be posting an introduction post about it!


INSTAGRAM

☕ As many of you know, another platform that I use is Instagram! Every day of the week I post new pictures of books I loved, recently received, or am currently reading. If you follow me there, you'll know that I recently hosted my first ever #Sassy20KChallenge, in celebration of reaching the 20K follower milestone. So many people participated and it was such a blast that I've been thinking of hosting another again soon! I'm still working on the details but I'm hoping that it'll be in the summertime, so watch out for that!

☕ I've got loads of giveaways planned for the new year, especially my 20K one which I'm hoping to post in the second week of January! I'll be teaming up with many publishers on giveaways for titles I'm pumped for - I mean come on, who doesn't love giveaways, right? *heart eyes*



This is the year that I want to really accomplish a lot of things, personal and bookish wise so I'm really excited for this year! May 2017 hold a lot of great things, many more books to fangirl over, an endless amount of coffee and many more sassy readers to fangirl with!

Happy New Year!







5 comments :

  1. You have 20k followers on IG? Oh my goodness, Talina, that is amazingly awesome!!

    It seems like you have some good plans and goals for 2017, I hope you'll manage to reach them all :) Have a wonderful week and happy reading.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do! And thank you so much! I'm still pretty much in awe at how many wonderful book people follow me. It's been an amazing few months on there. :)

      Ah, thank you!! I do hope so too, haha! I hope you have a wonderful 2017 too and I look forward to checking out more of your blog! Happy reading!!

      Delete
  2. So many great goals!! I really liked Cam Girl and want to get to I Let You Go too. Wow 20k - that is awesome!!! Good luck with these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Grace! I really enjoyed Cam Girl too! I'm super excited for Elliot's other title, Bad Boy. Ahhh, thank you!! :)

      Delete
  3. I really hope 2017 is going to be your year and that you'll be able to do all of these things! It can be so difficult to stay on top of the reading and reviewing, but I'm also trying to use prescheduling to my benefit a whole lot more.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and leave a comment! I always love reading your opinions so don't be shy! Stay Stylish & Bookish!