Sep 29, 2016

Wishlist Weekend Party - SheIn Women's Clothing


Everyone knows how exciting it is to go clothes shopping, whether in a physical store or in the comfort of your pj's while you scroll through an online website at home. Shopping is always fun, no matter what. Today I'll be bringing you a collage/wishlist from a company I adore called SheIn! Check out the items below and a warning...you might need your wallet out and ready after you finish reading!

SheIn is an online store for women's fashion that has been around since 2008. They are dedicated to providing the most cutting-edge fashion with some of the lowest prices in the entire industry. Products on shein.com are being updated faster than most of its competitors, catering to the tastes of different customers. SheIn’s team draws on rich experience and great passion on providing fashionable clothing for women from the ages of 16-35. 

Today I'll be sharing with you some of my top things on my wishlist from SheIn as well as putting together a super chic and fun outfit from their products at the end of this post! I've made sure to add prices as well as links too. SheIn has amazing products with great and affordable prices and I highly recommend checking them out!


Although there are so many blouses on SheIn that I want to stash in my closet, this Black Open Shoulder Blouse is high on my list of wants! It's literally the perfect blouse for a day out in Vallarta - it's chic, it's casual and it's cute! 

Reading the customer reviews is obviously always a good thing before buying a product, so when I saw that almost all of the reviews were excellent and five stars, I got excited! This blouse is already on my wishlist and I have to have it in my closet ASAP!







Ripped Denim Slim Blue Pant - $18.69

Who here loves jeans? Aren't they perfect for any occasion? A casual romantic date, a quick outing for errands or maybe just for a nice walk through the park - jeans are the best, hands down. My favorite type of jeans though? Ripped ones! 

When I saw the Ripped Denim Slim Blue Pant on SheIn's website, yeah, you already know I clicked that add to wishlist button fast! These jeans paired up with my new ankle boots would look fantastic and I can't wait to have these in my closet!





Black Braided Strap Detail Fold Over Boots - $51.99

Now that the fall season is upon us, ankle boots are flying off the shelves and into our closets. Trust me, mine is wide open and already stacked up with some of them!

One pair that I'd love to add to my closet shelves would be this gorgeous Black Braided Strap Boots from SheIn. It comes in the colors: brown, black, light brown and blue. My preference would definitely be the light brown you see in the picture because it always goes well when pairing it up in an outfit!






Yellow Faux Leather Tassel Trim Drawstring Bucket Bag - $24.99

As someone who needs to have many things with me such as my phone, at least two physical books, my Kindle, and a few other necessities when I go out, a bag is always a must.

As I was scrolling through the bag section of the SheIn website, believe me when I say that my eyes went all heart shaped when I saw the Drawingstring Bucket Bag! The bag also comes in different colors such as brown, grey and black so you have the option to choose which one you like best!







I have many other things on my wishlist from SheIn, but if I continued, we'd be here all day. To make things a little bit more fun, I put together an outfit from SheIn products! Check down below for direct links and prices and don't forget to let me know your thoughts down in the comments below!












So there you have it - a little preview of my SheIn wishlist! Do you see anything that catches your eye? What are your thoughts on the outfit? Let me know down in the comments below and don't forget to check out the SheIn website!




Stay Stylish & Bookish,








5 comments :

  1. BEAUTIFUL!

    NATALIEOFFDUTY.COM

    http://natalieoffduty.com/2016/09/on-trend-teva-socks-n-sandals-suarez-sisters-natalie-dylana/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love those jeans Tal! Just on their website now. I'm a massive shopper and hadn't heard of them before, so thanks so much fr sharing <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

  4. TALYSSA SOTOOCTOBER 2, 2016 AT 7:25 AM
    Oooft! Got my eye on those jeans ;)

    The Hidden Thimble

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like that top! The open shoulder tops are so cool!
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and leave a comment! I always love reading your opinions so don't be shy! Stay Stylish & Bookish!