Sep 18, 2016

Top Five Wardrobe Essentials for the Fall


I don't know about you, but fall is my favorite time of the year. It's when the leaves are starting to change in multiple colors, we start our mornings off with a delicious pumpkin latte and we get ready to bring out those fall outfits! Today I'm sharing with you guys my top five wardrobe essentials that every girl must have for the fall!




LIPSTICKS - You Can Never Go Wrong With Too Many!

Everyone knows lipsticks are a girls best friend. Now that the fall is here, it's time to switch up the colors! My go to colors for the fall are always a nice dark shade of red, a light brown and sometimes even a dark purple. One of my all time favorite red lipsticks would have to be K.I.S.S.I.N.G from Charlotte Tilbury. The pigment is gorgeous and it adds such a nice pop for the fall time. A definite recommend from me!




SHOES - I Lied. Shoes Are A Girl's BFF

This year I've been seeing the trend for ankle boots/booties almost everywhere I go. What I love about ankle boots is that they go with almost every outfit. Jeans, dresses, shorts - you name it! They are the perfect shoe for a casual night out and even just to go run errands. 

From black to brown, high heeled to no heel, all ankle boots are my friends and this fall, they should be yours too! For some time now I've had my eyes on the Women's Opal Boot from a company called Muk Luk's and you bet those boots are on my wishlist! 







SWEATERS - Taylor Swift Vibe Goin' On
Sweaters are flying off the racks this fall and they are hotter than ever! Sweaters are probably my favorite as they not only look good paired up with outfits but also warm and cozy. Even though Mexico is known for the sunny days, during the fall and winter season, it can definitely get a bit chilly. Every girl should definitely have one of these sweaters in her fall wardrobe. One sweater that I can't live without is the Waffle Knit Sweater from Forever 21. A great price, super comfy, easy to wash. I'm serious when I say I adore this sweater!


PANTS - So Many Colors, So Many Types

One thing I love about pants is that there is always a multitude of colors. From black to brown to even a cute red/purple color, all of them are gorgeous and need to be in my closet ASAP. 

For me, I usually buy my pants at Wal-Mart. They have really great prices and last for almost a year without getting any rips or tears. But, I'm totally down for  getting some online and one I've been looking at is the Mid-Rise Skinny Khaki Pant for Women color Blackjack. You can never go wrong with a pair of skinny black jeans and I feel like this would be the perfect addition to my closet! 


BAGS - All Your Necessities In One Place 

One of my all time favorite bags are cross shoulder ones, so I couldn't help but add it to my fall wardrobe. As someone who needs to have a book, my phone, a Kindle and a few other items with a her, a bag is a must for all outfits. 

One of the cross-shoulder bags that I have heart eyes for is from Nordstrom called Foldover Crossbody Bag. It looks to be the perfect size, color and texture and yes, you guessed it - this is 100000x on my wishlist!









What are your top five wardrobe essentials for the fall season? Are any of them mentioned in this post? Let me know down in the comments below!



Stay Stylish & Bookish,






1 comment :

  1. Talina I loved this so much! You don't know how much I'm interested in fashion. I take pride in what I wear every single day to school and put so much time in choosing my outfits. I loved everything on this list but do you know what looks so good for the fall? Oversized sweaters over dresses!! OMGGG I'm wearing so much of that this year and I really love the style. I've also been into beanies and bomber jackets. I've never liked bombers before but I found a lot while thrifting and am in love.

    Alex @ The Book's Buzz

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and leave a comment! I always love reading your opinions so don't be shy! Stay Stylish & Bookish!