Aug 10, 2016

| Blog Tour & Mini Review | Selfies in the Wild by C.L. Murphy



Title: Selfies in the Wild
Author: C.L. Murphy
Genre: Kids
Release Date: August 1st, 2016
Publisher:  Peanut Butter Prose
Lobo and his sidekick raven find a trail camera in their neck of the woods, and it attracts the attention of forest friends. Images captured have never been sillier or more candid. Just as their wild dispositions are exposed, the photo shoot comes to an unexpected end and they're all left wondering why. The reason may be obvious.



Cute and giggle-worthy, Selfies in the Wild will have your little one laughing out loud and enjoying the yet another adventure from Lovable Lobo!


As I sat down to read Selfies in the Wild with my younger sister, we weren't prepared for the giggling fit we had as we flipped the pages of the book. It was such a funny and adorable story and I'm positive other readers will enjoy this one as much as we did!

We both thought the plot of the story was such a silly but cute thing as a group of animals found a camera lying in the woods one day and they are both interested yet confused by it. The characters were a fun bunch and just as the previous book in the series, my sister and I adored all of them. The conversations the group has are easy to learn and pick up for beginner readers but it still has that nice sprinkle of humor and silliness that all kids enjoy.

The fun and bright illustrations was also another thing my sister and I enjoyed about Selfies in the Wild. There wasn't a page in the book that didn't have a colorful page and we both agree that the illustrator did a fantastic job!

Murphy has added yet another great book to the Loveable Lobo series and I highly recommend picking this one up for a youngster you might know. Selfies in the Wild was a fun and creative story and readers of a young age will love this one, especially if they are an animal lover!

DON'T FORGET TO PICK UP A COPY TODAY!

| Amazon

One winner will receive a $200 Amazon gift card or $200 PayPal cash prize, winner's choice. ENTER HERE

I am a lover of books, chocolate, reality TV, black labs, and cold weather. Seriously, if I had it my way, I would be curled up on the couch with all of those things... everyday. I've been doodling my way through life ever since I won a school wide poster contest in the third grade. Creating is my passion! I've had the pleasure of working as an artist in residence, creating cartoons and painting murals with the children at local elementary schools. I just adore the wonder and the curiosity of young children. I based the character, Lovable Lobo, on something very dear to my heart, a real wolf that I raised for over 14 years. He was a magnificent beast and seemed unaware of how the world perceived him, much like the character in the series. I live amongst the wildlife in one of Oregon's enchanted forests, with my husband of many years. Together, we have two sons that both encourage and inspire me. I have always appreciated nature and animals have always played a major role in my life. I was that little girl that brought home the strays asking, "Can we please keep it?" At an early age I realized my connection with animals by training a wild jay to appear on command and take food from my hand. I hope you enjoy Lobo's adventures and that you, too, will find Lobo lovable!

CONNECT WITH C.L. MURPHY! 




Stay Bookish,


1 comment :

  1. We're so happy that you found the book giggle-worthy! Thanks for taking part in the blog tour, Talina, and adding the fun review.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and leave a comment! I always love reading your opinions so don't be shy! Stay Stylish & Bookish!