ARC August 2016 - AKA Devour All the Books!


Check out what books I'll be devouring in the month of August! Trust me, you don't want to miss out on these great titles!


After seeing the success my friend Genesis over at Latte Nights Reviews had with ARC April, I decided to join her in doing one for the month of August! This challenge is hosted by the wonderful Shelly and Octavia over at Read.Sleep.Repeat! I read a handful of books this month and I'm hoping this challenge will help me do the same for August. I've got a ton of review copies I need to pick up, so let's see which ones I'll be reading this month, shall we?




























I'm super excited for all of these titles and I can't wait to start on them! I'm especially looking forward to Out of Bounds because anything by R.S. Grey is always good to me!! *hand praise emoji* I'll be posting tons of book pictures of my current reads for this challenge on my Bookstagram account, so don't be shy in popping on over there and letting me know what you'll be reading for August!



What book are you excited about for the month of August? Any new releases that you're anticipating? Let me know down in the comments below and I'd love to visit your blogs, so leave your links too! 


Stay Stylish & Bookish,






2 comments

  1. I'll be reading The Life She Wants in September! I can't wait to start it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a ridiculous amount of review copies to read too! I have no idea which ones I want to prioritize but hopefully I'll figure it out before August comes. Good luck!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Latest Instagrams