Aug 13, 2015

Sassy & Sweet Twitter Chat - Questions, Games and Prizes...OH MY!

Happy Thursday!


This blog post is going to be really short, but it contains a lot of excitement, not only from me, but hopefully you guys too! Drum-roll please....



I am hosting my first ever Twitter chat! *cue fangirling*



I think you guys all perked up at the word prizes, right? Don't worry, I would too! ;) Like the picture says, the chat will be happening at 4PM CST and it will be an hour or so long. Tons of other authors and bloggers will be joining in as well. There will be questions that I have for everyone and also giveaways, which is always the fun part! 

Just some of the authors that will be joining : 



I highly encourage you to mark your calendars and prepare for the epicness happening this Sunday! You definitely don't want to miss it! ;)


Happy reading!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and leave a comment! I always love reading your opinions so don't be shy! Stay Stylish & Bookish!