2015 Book Blogger Love-A-Thon: Only One Can Quote Mini Challenge #3!

Happy Saturday!


I am here with another Love-A-Thon mini challenge! This challenge seems like a fun one because I am always saving quotes or adding them to my favorites on goodreads. Here are my top four favorite quotes about love and friendship!

ALSO! I do have a Valentines Day bash featuring five amazing authors and they are giving away tons of books! I'm giving away a $15 Amazon GC! It ends in a few days so hurry and enter!

                                                         CLICK HERE TO ENTER!


You can read my review for Play of Light HERE!








So there you have it! Four of my absolute favorite quotes! What are your favorite quotes? Let me know in the comments below and don't forget to leave the links to your posts for this challenge below! 

Happy reading!


9 comments

  1. I think the first quote has to be my favourite - it's absolutely beautiful! As for the Matched one, I didn't like the books too much but that quote does sound lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, isn't it? It was my favorite from that book! I've actually never read them, haha. I'm kind of nervous getting into them though. Lots of people say they didn't like it. :/

      Delete
  2. Hi Talina, I love these quotes!
    The Winnie the Pooh one is very cute :)
    I've just nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award

    Have a great day!

    Myra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Myra! I'm so glad you like them! Winnie Pooh is always cute! :) Ooh, thank you so much! I'll get to doing a post about it sometime tonight or tomorrow. Thank you again!

      Delete
  3. Nice, I also used a Winnie the Pooh quote today. This was almost the one I picked, but I went with another one in the end. It's so cute <3

    Mel@thedailyprophecy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just saw it. It's another one of my favorite WInnie the Pooh quote! :) You did an awesome job on yours!

      Delete
  4. Lovely quote choices, and I like the colors you used for your graphics too! I think the Winnie the Pooh one is my favorite ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. At the Adidas store, he appeared to fit some keen boys in caps,vente maillot nba carry shoeboxes and generally muck in, looking pretty low-key in his Adidas sweater and Sorel-y winter boots. Because “everybody who wants to get Yeezys will get Yeezys”. It’s not the first example of a celebrity shop assistant maillot nba occasion (see Brooklyn Beckham working in a coffee shop and weep) but hell, at least this one’s smiling. It was only fitting for adidas to invite their marquee brand ambassador and Barcelona icon, maillot nba pas cher Lionel Messi, to cut the red ribbon at the launch of their new experiential store.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Latest Instagrams