2015 Book Blogger Love-A-Thon: Bookish Valentines Mini Challenge #2!

Happy Saturday!

It's finally the weekend for me! Gonna get myself all comfy after dinner, stream my MockingJay Part 1, and get myself a bowl of delicious butterscotch popcorn. Tonight is gonna be good!

Even though Valentines Day was a week ago, this event will be celebrating it bookish style!I'm very excited to do this challenge! Had no idea what I was going to do first but then I came up with a cool idea. Hope you enjoy! :)

ALSO! I do have a Valentines Day bash featuring five amazing authors and they are giving away tons of books! I'm giving away a $15 Amazon GC! It ends in a few days so hurry and enter!









To: Dare DuBray in the Nocte Trilogy

Now there is a reason why Dare DuBray I choose Dare? Because he's simply a book god. There, I said it. He is a book god. He's got the hot as all eff British accent, he's charming, and he's got a tattoo. Need I say more? 












To: Zachary Goode in The Gallagher Girl Series

Where are boys like Zachary Goode? He's is simply out of this world! 

Everything about him draws any girl in. Caring, smart, handsome, and a witty sense of humor. I don't know about you guys, but I like it when a guy can have that sense of sarcasm and what not. 


To: Captain Hook/Jamie in the Neverland Series

Oh Captain...you sure do know how to make a girl smile. ;)

When I picked this book up, I had no clue it was going to be Captain Hook that the main character fell in love with. (I didn't read the blurb). But guess what? I fell in love with him too!











To: Carson Ortiz from Don't Look Back

Wait. What are we doing again? Sorry, I was staring at Carson again. ;) 

I absolutely loved Don't Look Back by Jennifer Armentrout and I would not mind it if she made another book in the series, heck, a book about him! Me like. ;) 





So there you have it! My bookish valentines! Who are your bookish valentines? Let me know in the comments below with the links to your challenge post!


Happy reading!


7 comments

  1. YAY BOOK VALENTINES! I'm excited to meet Zachary, as I'll be reading the Gallagher Girls series soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo, I can't wait to see what you think of him! *grins*

      Delete
  2. All these books I have never read! I really need to try them. I am looking forward to the Nocte trilogy and the Gallagher girls one most of all. I also really want to see Mockingjay Part 1! The other day I saw Big Hero 6 and I loved that one :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to start reading the Nocte trilogy! Just start with that first, haha. But be warned...it's mindblowing! I saw about an hour and thirty minutes of it last night. I'm gonna finish it up tonight :) My siblings watched Big Hero 6 a week or so ago. I'll have to watch that one soon!

      Delete
  3. I haven't read any of these books yet, but most are on my TBR. Your valentines are great, you did a wonderful job. Love them!
    Stephanie @ My Bookish Itinerary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really should start reading them. I'd love to see what you think! :) Thank you so much, I'm glad you love them! :D

      Delete
  4. Granted, it was done for the publicity, but Kanye West’s Achat de casquette New Era collaboration with Adidas Originals, which bore the oddly wearable (if a little moccasin-y) Adidas Yeezy 750 Boost, has seen the polymathic grump go out of his way on the public appearance front. casquette new era pas cher From chicken pittas at Nando’s to the Brits with Skepta and Novelist and all the way to the Adidas Originals flagship store on casquette baseball pas cher Carnaby Street West made a tour of London.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Latest Instagrams