I Like Big Books & I Can Not Lie! #BookHaul!

Happy Monday! 


Today has been very nice and peaceful. School was the same, frustrating and also fun..sometimes. My favorite teacher would have to be my English teacher because she isn't uptight like the rest of them. She likes to make jokes and get the kids laughing  which is needed because diagramming and knowing how to identify a word can be hard sometimes! 

Then I spent about two hours out with my parents and sister, doing a bit of shopping. Sometimes it can be fun, but sometimes it's not. Tourists have yet again arrived from the cruise ship and it can be hectic at times because of how many people are out and about.

But, nothing makes my Monday brighter than buying dozens of books! 



DIGITAL BOOKS


A Million Suns and Shades of Earth by Beth Revis



I already have the first one in the trilogy, but me being the stubborn one, I wanted to wait till I could find the paperback or hardcover editions. But, I've waited almost a year now, and I just couldn't wait any longer! 


Serial Hottie by Kelly Oram & Destined by Aprilynne Pike



I couldn't resist buying Serial Hotties because first of all, look at that cover? Doesn't it just draw you in? And I am in love with the synopsis! For Destined, it is the fourth book in the series of Wings, and I've read the other three, except this one. I'm thinking of reading the entire series again because I read them such a long time ago, and I'm hoping I can review them once I'm done! 


The Boyfriend League & Caribbean Cruising by Rachel Hawthorne



These two looked like something I would  enjoy, especially Caribbean Cruising. With a cruise ship in view from my balcony, I will definitely feel like I'm on it!  


Snowed In by Rachel Hawthorne & The Avery Shaw Experiment by Kelly Oram



Yet another Rachel Hawthorne book! I couldn't resist a gorgeous cover like that! Plus, it's Christmas. I need at least one or two Christmas books to read! The Avery Shaw Experiment looks like a good one and I hope I'm right! It's quite pretty though, isn't it? 


Being Jamie Baker #1 & #2 by Kelly Oram



Aren't these covers gorgeous? I wish my bookstore had these so I can place them on my desk! I guess till I move to the US, it's going to have to stay in my Kindle bookshelf! I'm excited to read these. I've read a lot of great reviews on it and I like the idea of the books. 


The Girl on a Wire by Gwenda Bond and Cinder & Ella by Kelly Oram




It seems as if I'm going on a Kelly Oram book shopping spree.. I've also read lots of good reviews about Cinder & Ella and I hope I like it as much as everyone else did! The Girl on a Wire had me the minute I read the synopsis. It's a pretty cover too! 



Wow, talk about buying some books! At the moment, I'm saving up some money for when I head down to the bookstore, so, stay tuned for that book haul! 

What about you guys? Have you bought any books recently? Will you be picking up any of the ones I mentioned above? Let me know in the comments below, I'd love to hear your thoughts! 



Happy reading!


2 comments

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Latest Instagrams