Lots of things happened this 2014. Some were bad and some were good. To me, I felt as if this year could have been better and it some what disappoints me. I had so many things I wanted to do this year and some of it never even happened whether it was because of time or something else. But, in 2015, I want that to change. Even though I had some bad moments this year, I also had a lot of great things happen. I started a new style of martial arts, I started my own blog, I lost a few pounds, I bought more books, I had 12 amazing authors come to my blog, my mom published three books, and a lot of other great things happened.
In 2015, I want to accomplish a lot. Here are just a few of the things I want to accomplish.
1. To get better at math. My god, you have no idea how much I hate it. But, as surprising as this might sound, I also like it. I love my English teacher, history teacher and science teacher. My math teacher..she means well. I need to put 100% of my focus on Math because, well, it's pretty important if you want to become a chef.
2. Fit into a good sized jeans! I'm actually not ashamed of my legs or butt, but it wouldn't hurt to lose a few pounds just to fit into that perfect pair of jeans. You know the ones I'm talking about. The dark colored jeans, the ones that fit tightly against your thighs, and make your butt look like a piece of delicious candy. In about two or so months, I'm getting those jeans!
3. Get out more. You have no idea how much I hate being at home all the time. I hate seeing girls my age out and about with their friends and doing girl things. Being in Mexico and with my dad needing a hernia surgery, I know we can't get out a lot. But, I would love nothing more than to head down to the pool with either a book in my hand or my mom's laptop just to write up a quick blog post. I'm the type of person that love different sceneries, whether it be by the pool, the balcony, or the bookstore. (I'm definitely loving the bookstore one!)
4. Upload my cooking website! AH! I've almost got everything set up and I'm so excited! It's taken me a long time because I didn't know which website I would want to post it on. Wordpress, Weebly, Blogger or a few other ones I could find. I finally choose to have Blogger and I actually like it. I love the header, and how the layout turned out. I'm also coming out with an online store connecting to my cooking website! I'm hoping to have it up by mid January or the first of February. Fingers crossed!
5. Lose some weight! This year, I've learned that if you sit around and watch favorite shows like The 100 (MY GOD IT IS AMAZING, BY THE WAY!) and drink hot coco, you don't get a six pack. I don't know..something about science? I'm not a fat teenager. I workout and I have some control to food. But, when your mom is waving two marshmallows in your face because it's your birthday, who the heck are you to say no?!
6. Expand my blog more. Six months ago, my only follower was my sister. Now fast forward six months later, I have 82 GFC followers and 97 Bloglovin followers. W-O-W! The support from you guys has been amazing, so from the bottom of my heart..thank you! I hope in 2015 I will be able to expand it even more and I hope to share it with all of you guys!
7. Buy more books! Can I get a yes on that? I'm already saving up the money to buy at least 50 books from the bookstore. That is not even a joke.. ;)
8. Go up to Canada! My family and I are wanting to move up to Canada and I hope this year we get to go and look for the place we want. Even with the excitement in me, I'm still nervous. I've never gone on a plane before and well..I'm moving to Canada. Need I say any more?
9. Have the time to write more. Writing has always been apart of me and it makes me sad that this year, I haven't written as much as I wanted to. I am currently trying to write a full length novel, (12 chapters already!) but so far, that's all I've got. I tend to write more when it's either a short story or a poem. Hopefully this year I can get my fingers working on that full length!
10. To be happy and care free. That's the one I really want to focus on. Sometimes I tend to fill my head with negativity and I hate it. I want to feel happy and not give a crap anymore and this year, I hope to do just that.
It's also my birthday today! What an exciting day to have your birthday on, isn't it? Turkey is almost done and I can't wait to have dinner! To celebrate my birthday and the new year, I'm hosting a giveaway! :)
Here's to new beginnings with old, loyal friends, to being young and reckless no matter what your age is, to writing your own love story, in the most spontaneous moments, to being brave enough to dream big, and turning those dreams into reality. Here's to knowing yourself a little bit better and loving yourself a little bit more. Here's to you.
A new book with 365 blank pages.
Let's write a bestseller!