Nov 24, 2014

Sassy & Dangerous's Christmas Blog Bash & New Blog Design Announcement!

Happy Monday!


I am so excited to finally announce this! I've been waiting for weeks to talk about it and now I can!

First off, I've designed a new blog design for Sassy & Dangerous! The new design will be posted on December 1st. I absolutely love it and I hope you guys do too!

Now, onto a bigger announcement!  I've only got a few months of blogging on me, so I thought not a lot of authors would like to participate in this bash. I was definitely surprised when I got twelve wonderful authors to join!

Christmas is about a time of giving and helping out others (which should be all year round!), so what better way in doing that than making this Christmas Bash? I wanted to help promote author's book and help readers find a few new books to read during the holidays!





1. K.K. Allen - Author of the Young Adult series The Summer Solstice

2. Cortney Pearson - Author of the Young Adult book Phobic

3. Jonathan Janz - Author of Young Adult horror series Savage Species

4. Bridie Hall - Author of Young Adult books My Summer Roommate & Letting Go 

5. Lesa Howard - Author of Young Adult book Phantom's Dance 

6. Trisha Leigh - Author of Young Adult series The Last Year & The Cavy Files 

7. Ted Galdi - Author of the Young Adult book Elixir

8. Katie Van Ark - Author of the Young Adult book The Boy Next Door 

9. Kenley Conrad - Author of Young Adult book Holly Hearts Hollywood 

10. Ruth Silver - Author of Young Adult series Royal Reaper & Orenda

11.  Alison Kemper - Author of Young Adult Dead series 

12. Tiana Warner - Author of Young Adult Ice Massacre 

13. Meradeth Houston - Author of Young Adult Surrender the Sky



All of these wonderful authors will be giving away (1) copy of their book whether in e-book format or print. I will be placing in a few treats as well! A $10 dollar Amazon gift card, and a wallpaper that I designed.

As the picture above says, the bash will start on December 1st, and it will end on December 12th. 

Feel free to spread the word with your friends/blogging buddies! I can't wait to start this with you guys!


Happy reading! 



4 comments :

  1. Awesome!

    How did you get authors for your event? I've been trying to figure out how to put something together for my blogoversary. Thanks!

    Emily @ Follow the Yellow Book Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All I did was e-mail them! Goodluck with your blogoversary! :)

      Delete
  2. Ooh it looks like there are a lot of wonderful differences going to be happening on this blog! I look forward to seeing the new design! And the giveaways you have planned sound pretty interesting ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you join in once it starts! I'm quite excited! :)

      Delete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and leave a comment! I always love reading your opinions so don't be shy! Stay Stylish & Bookish!