Nov 30, 2014

Lobo's Howliday (The Adventures of Lovable Lobo) by C.L. Murphy |Review|

Happy Sunday!


I just finished reading this cute little book, and if you are in the mood for a cute, small read, I would definitely recommend this to you!



Title: Lobo's Howliday
Author: C.L. Murphy
Genre: Kids, Adventure
Release Date: December 1st, 2013
Publisher:  Peanut Butter Prose
My rating: 5 stars
It's almost Christmas and Santa finds himself in quite the predicament due to unintended consequences as a result of trying something new. Lobo, and his raven sidekick, Roxy, travel to the North Pole to help the jolly ole' one and are guided by the Arctic animals. The colors of the season delight along the way and make for a howling good holiday. Can you howl Ho Ho Ho?





Reading Lobo's Howliday for the first time, I couldn't help but giggle. The cover was adorable, and the minute I dove inside the book, it was filled with a cuteness overload!  The illustrations in this book were fantastic and it definitely caught my eye. The characters were fun and cute to read about.

The author included small facts about the animals which I found to be a great idea for young readers. I also enjoyed the sense of humor put into this story. Very giggle worthy! This is the first book I have read from C.L. Murphy and I'm sure it won't be the last! No matter the age, a good story is a good story!

With Christmas just around the corner, I know young readers will enjoy reading about Lobo's Christmas Howliday!



Happy reading!



1 comment :

  1. Great review, Talina! :)
    PS. I tagged you for The Creatures of the Night tag
    http://myaddictionbooks.blogspot.com/2014/12/creatures-of-night-tag.html

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by my blog and leave a comment! I always love reading your opinions so don't be shy! Stay Stylish & Bookish!