BookBlogWrimo Day 26 - Cheating on Books!

Happy Wednesday!


Here is yesterday's post!




Photoshop! I cheat on books like it's my job. I love designing as much as I love reading. Lately, I've been doing both a lottt. I love having the extra time to read and also design. 

Movies and tv would also be something I do when I cheat on books. I love to just relax and enjoy a good show or movie.

MINION RUSH! Oh my god, I LOVE that game! If you don't know what it is, it is a game that is in the iTunes App Store and it is the Minions from the movie Despicable Me. If you don't have it, you need to get it. But beware, you will become addicted!

What about you guys? How do you cheat on books? Let me know in the comments below!

Happy reading!



2 comments

  1. Ooh I would agree, movies and telly shows are some of my favourite ways to cheat as well! I actually really like Minion Rush as well, but it doesn't compare to Subway Surfers! They play much like the same game really, but the latter is the one I am addicted to. :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't heard of Subway Surfers. I'll have to check it out soon! :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Latest Instagrams