Mother's Love Can Conquer Any Fear! by Subhash & Sujata Kommuru |Review|

Happy Tuesday!

I'm here again with another review! Before I write it though, I just want to say that this will be short, and it will have a different format since it was only 32 pages and it's a kids book. :) 


I received this copy for an exchange of an honest review but, in no way did that change my thoughts on the book.



Title: Mother's Love Can Conquer Any Fear!
Author: Subhash & Sujata Kommuru
Genre: Kids, Adventure, Family
Release Date: October 1st, 2014
Publisher:  Kommuru Books
My Rating: 4 stars
Buy Links: | Amazon | B&N |
Shastriji is a wise old chicken who always has an answer for "How...." until comes the vile crow Kaalia, who is up to no good. Shastriji's ideas to deal with Kaalia backfires one after the other. Is Kalia‛s tyranny going to end? What if the right question is not "How" but "Why?"

A funny and action packed story, glorifying motherhood. A Mother‛s love takes center stage to fight against all odds and propels Ganga to do something that dazzles everyone in Anand Nagar.







When I came across this book, I thought it looked pretty cute. The minute I received this book, I started reading it and I enjoyed it. The story line was wonderful and it had a cute touch of family love.

I was, however, disappointed in the illustrations. I felt as though a little kid colored everything in and just handed it to the publisher. 

This one didn't bother me at all because I find Indian names to be quite unique and easy for me to pronounce, but when you'reading this to a three or four year old, they will be too focused on how to actually pronounce the names instead of focusing on the story itself. 

Overall, it was a quick, cute read and I recommend it to anyone of all ages.



Also, don't forget to nominate Sassy & Dangerous Best of the Book Blogosphere Awards 2014 in the category Young Adult! Click HERE to nominate!




Happy reading!



Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Latest Instagrams