Twenty Things You Might Not Know About Me Tag!

Happy Thursday!

So, I was recently tagged by the two lovely Martikka and  Blessie for the Twenty Things You Might Not Know About Me tag! If you haven't heard of this tag before, it's basically just someone asking you twenty questions about yourself.

Let's start, shall we? :)






1.) How tall are you?

I think I'm still 5'6. I haven't checked my height in a little while.


2.) Do you have a hidden talent? If so, what?

I can whistle the entire tune of Jingle Bells...  does that count?

3.) What's your biggest blog-related pet peeve?

I actually don't have a blog related pet peeve. So far, everything has been good. Except when blogger decides to be a biatch to me and not work. Gaaahh.

4.) What's your biggest non-blog related pet peeve?

Okay, so I know I'm not the only one on this. When people talk to me, while I am listening to music. They see me wear headphones, they know I can't hear them, and yet they CONTINUE  to try and have a conversation with me. Anyone else feel the same on this? 

5.) What's your favorite song?

I have so many, I can't just pick one.

Enrique Iglesias - There Goes My Baby 
6.) What's your favorite Etsy shop that isn't yours?

I really don't have a favorite, but I do like Zazzle


7.) What's your favorite way to spend your free time when you're alone?

I love to just grab my notebook, my iPod and write. I love to express myself onto a blank sheet of paper and see what flows onto it.


8.) What's your favorite junk food?

Popcorn! Especially caramel. Mmmm...


9.) Do you have pet(s). If so, what kind and what are their names?

 I do! I have a cat and his name is Mr. Jingles. I've had him since I was five or six. When we first got him though, we thought he was a girl...Awkward..

10.) What are your favorite fiction and non-fiction books?

My favorite fiction books would have to be the Gallagher series, the Kisses for Lula series, and the Regan Reilly series. I don't really read non-fiction, just not my thing sometimes. 

11.) What's your favorite beauty product?

It would have to be my Baby lips. I use them all the time and I don't think I could live with out them.

12.) When were you last embarrassed? What happened?

Oh wow. I don't even know the answer to that question.. 


13.) If you could drink one beverage for the rest of your life besides water, what would it be?

It's a battle between Dr. Pepper and Jumex peach nectar. 

14.) What's your favorite movie?

I love the Jurassic Park movies, Peter Pan, and of course, the Princess Diaries movies. 


15.) What were you in high school: prom queen, nerd, cheerleader, jock, valedictorian, band geek, loner, artist, prep?

I'm still in school, for one, haha. Since I'm homeschooled, I don't see myself as any of those. Just the weirdo that sometimes can wear her pj's to school. :) 


16.) If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?

I actually have three places I want to live. Australia, England, and New York. 


17.) PC or Mac

I'm all for PC!

18.) Last romantic gesture from a crush, date, bf/gf?

Well, the last thing my boyfriend did was star in a movie. I'm pretty sure you guys have seen the Hercules one, right? ;)

19.) Favorite Celebrity?

Duh, Dwayne Johnson. 

20.) What blogger do you secretly want to be bestfriends with?

Rachel Rivera over at Parajunkee! I've also started talking to a few other bloggers, which is pretty cool. :)




                                                        Now for my nominations..

                                                  1. Brittany at Space Between the Spines
                                                  2. Katerina at The Realm of Books
                                                  3. J.B Kantt at Journey of a Young Aspiring Author
                                                  4. Sherdian at I Turn the Pages


Happy reading!







8 comments

  1. Thanks for the tag, I'll have to get on it soon! ^.^ Lol, your answer to the school one cracked me up. I loved actually going to school, but I would've loved to wear my pajamas from time to time. Haha!

    Brittany @ http://www.spacebetweenthespines.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I can't wait to read your answers. :) Haha, it's always good to wear pj's to school :P

      Delete
  2. You don't remember the last time you were embarrassed!? Boy, am I jealous... actually, I'm trying to remember the last time I was embarrassed, too, and it's not working. Lol. Hmm, I did fall on my face once in high school in front of a really popular boy? But I thought it was hysterical and he was very nice. ;)

    Jules @ The Book of Jules

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually don't! I stared at my computer for a full five minutes trying to remember! Ooohhh, you should have fallen closer to him so he would've caught you ;P

      Delete
  3. When I first got my cat we thought he was a girl too! Haha!

    Blessie @ Mischievous Reads

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, at first they are so cute and then it gets all awkward when you find out they aren't girls!

      Delete
  4. Awesome post! I love getting to know fellow bloggers!

    I've tagged you for the Ten Book Challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Emily! Oooh, that tag sounds like fun. I'll get to work on it soon! :)

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Latest Instagrams