Liebster Award #2 & Pretty Little Liars Episode Talk!

Happy Thursday!


Alright, before I start this blog post, can I ask my fellow PPL fans something? Was this your reaction to Tuesday's episode? Because holy freaking enchiladas, I was surprised as frick. I was literally screaming in my head "WHAT? HOW? WHY? NOOOOOOO!" We are all going to be 90 years old before we find out who 'A' is. Do you guys have any ideas on who 'A' could be? Leave your thoughts in the comments! :)




Now back on topic! I got nominated a second time for a Liebster Award! WOOHOO! If you haven't already checked out my first one, feel free to click here! If you don't know what a Liebster Award is, it is an award that is given to new bloggers to help with blog views and followers.


I want to give a big shout out to Martikaa for nominating me! Thank you so much! Go and check out her blog here.







The rules are:

1. Thank the blogger who nominates you.
2. Answer the 11 questions she/he asks of you.
3. List 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers.
5. Ask these 11 bloggers 11 questions of your own.
6. Let them know you have mentioned them.

So let's get started, shall we? 





1. What do you like the most about being a book blogger?


I love being able to express my opinion on something that I love. I love writing and I thought why not make a book blog? It includes writing and books, and I love both of them! I also love connecting with other people who like the same things as me. 


2. What book has been your hardest to review. Why?

The Sisterhood series. My god, I finished the second book a week and a half ago and I still haven't finished the rest of my review. I procrastinate like it's my job. *giggles*

3. 5 facts about you. (non-book related)

1. I have cat. His name is Mr. Jingles. When we first got him, we thought he was a girl, and we named him Tiffany.
2. My favorite tv shows are Chicago Fire, Chicago PD, Pretty Little Liars and The Originals!
3. I am somewhat of a tomboy and girly girl. 
4. My mom is an author.
5. I want to attend Cordon Bleu after high school.


4. What was your favorite book(s) growing up?

My favorite books growing up would have to be the Harry Potter series. I loved them all!

5. What is your favorite trilogy? (not series)

I don't think I have a favorite trilogy. I'm wanting to buy Beth Revis's Across the Universe trilogy, and I loved the first book. Just have to get the other two books now. *gets on knees* I NEED THEM!

6. If you were living in a Dystopian world where as a team, you had to overthrow the government or society, 
what 4 other fictional characters would you choose to assist you?

Hermione Granger from Harry Potter = Wizard
Cammie Morgan from the Gallagher Series  = Spy
Bryn from Going Down in Flames = Dragon
Kacie Ramsey  from Tortured Souls - Can see the ghosts

7. If you could re-write any book, what would it be? Why?

I think it would be...The Fault in Our Stars. In my opinion, I disliked it so freaking much. The characters were boring, some of the things the characters did, made me want to slap them with the book itself!

8. Have a book boyfriend or girlfriend? Spill the tea on who they are.

I think my book boyfriend would have to be...Zach from the Gallagher series!

9. What is your all time favorite book? (just one, I wanted to make it a bit difficult lol)

My all time favorite book would be Wake Unto Me by Lisa Cach! 

10. Do you have any other hobbies besides reading and blogging?

I love to cook and bake, write poems and stories, I love to play video games and shop for books. :) 

11. Even though it's a bit early for a top 10 list of your favorite books for 2014, what 3 books are you 100% certain will make it on the list this year.

Actually, I haven't read lots of books from this year. For now, the only one on the list is;

1. Going Down In Flames by Chris Cannon 

12. Hate is a strong word, but what book(s) do you absolutely despise? 

I despise the book The Fault in Our Stars, and the Twilight series. I have nothing more to add because it will be a very long rant. 


Thank you again Martikaa for the lovely questions! I won't be nominating anyone else because in my last post, I already nominated 11 people, and it'll be a challenge to find 11 other blogs. If you are curious to know who I nominated, here is a list. 



                                          1. Emily at Follow The Yellow Book Road
                                          2. Kimberly at Kimberly and Company       
                                          3. Erin at The Hardcover Lover
                                          4. Naban at The Literary Oracle
                                          5. Connie at The YA Book Thief
                                          6. Martika at Fangirl Confessions 
                                          7. Blessie at Mischievous Reads
                                          8. Morrighan Rose at Elysian Fields Book Reviews 
                                          9. Clarissa at Books Equal Awesomeness
                                          10. Sheridan at I Turn the Pages
                                          11. Belle at at Fangirling Misses


Go on over and check out all of their lovely blogs!

Happy reading! 








3 comments

  1. You Talina girl have just become my blogger bestfriend! First of all, you BETTER take your butt to Cordon Bleu! We have so much in common, you like to cook, I like to cook but not as much as I like to eat lol. You like to play videos games, and so do I. I actually used to write poems when I was younger and entered competitions at school and throughout my city. We def have to keep connecting with one another, you seem so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just noticed that you said "book boyfriend or girlfriend" *facepalm* I'll have to fix that tomorrow! Haha, don't worry, my butt will be at Cordon Bleu soon! Wow, that is so cool that we have a lot in common! We should definitely keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lina, girl I spent like 2 minutes on your blog looking for some sort of link to a social network that you have and couldn't find one lol. I was trying to see if you had read the Throne of Glass series yet. I'm hosting a read along for it. A few members have already read TOG with me, but I'm sending out the ebook version to those who want to join that haven't. So if you haven't read the entire series, and have an e-reader, let me know if you want to participate!

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Latest Instagrams